Amazon is known to be the world’s greatest eCommerce association to the extent both pay and market capitalization. Before all else, Amazon just started an online book shop however at this point it ventured into all pieces of the business.
In 2005 Amazon started its own streaming services on paid memberships for its customers to get to administrations that would be inaccessible or expensive to the Amazon customer.
Amazon also developed and do marketing of electronic devices such as Alexa, Echo, and Amazon Fire TV stick. Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of them, which is the most popular media streaming device among users. It’s also very affordable. Apart from its cheap cost, it is also easy to carry due to its compact design. Amazon also provided Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number to its users to deal with any kind of problem or query related to Fire Stick. It is a totally toll-free number in the USA and other countries.
Fire Stick gives a wide range of online digital content that can be effortlessly stream on this device. Like other Amazon devices, the Fire TV Stick is not difficult to set up. You should simply connect Fire Stick into any free HDMI port in your Television set and fitting the USB cable into a power source, detailed instruction is available on Amazon Fire Stick Support Phone Number which is just a call away.
Most Common Issues Of Amazon Fire TV Sticks And Their Solutions
If you are using Fire Stick device, then you can come across some common issues and problems with your Fire Stick like Amazon Fire TV blank screen, Fire Stick frozen or Amazon Fire Stick won’t turn on can call Amazon Fire Stick Support or fix it by yourself. Here we mentioned some of the most common issues and their quick fixes.
Amazon Fire TV is Frozen, Blank, or Won’t Power On Issues:
These problems are not so common, but sometimes occur and makes you worry. But you don’t need to take any kind of panic Just follow the below troubleshooting steps to get rid out of this issue.
- Reboot your device.
- You can reboot by unplugging the power cable and wait for a few seconds and then plug it back again.
- You can also reboot with the help of Fire TV remote.
- Press and hold “select” and “play/pause” buttons simultaneously on the remote for outlet five seconds.
- Go to the Fire TV menu, select “Settings” and then “Device” and the “Restart”.
Netflix Not Working on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Netflix is one of the most widely used streaming apps through which you can watch online videos, shows movies, and many more. However, for any reason your Netflix app not working on Firestick, then do the following troubleshooting steps:
- Power Cycle your Firestick: Whatever the issue you face with your Firestick, firstly start troubleshooting by power cycling your firestick. most of the issues just resolved by doing this step.
- Check Internet Connection and Speed: Secondly, check your internet connection, if it is working fine or not. And second check the speed of the internet, to stream data in the Netflix app requires high internet speed min 10 Mbps.
- Clear Cache Data: Clear the cache data if you are facing any issue while streaming data on Firestick through the Netflix app.
- Update Netflix App: Sometimes using an old version of the Netflix app also creates the compatibility issue which can be easily fixed by updating the Netflix app.
- Reinstall The Netflix App: If all the troubleshooting steps fail, then uninstall the Netflix app and reinstall it.
Content Purchasing Issue:
If you encounter a content purchasing issue or you are unable to purchase content from Amazon then do this quick fix to solve the issue.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet.
- From Fire TV menu, go to “Settings” and then go to “Network” to check you are truly connected.
- Ensure that you have set up 1 click payment correctly.
Issues with Third-Party Apps
It is really frustrating when you unable to install, download, or use a third-party app and your Fire TV is not responding appropriately. The problem can be solved in an easy way as suggested by our Amazon Fire Stick Support Number.
- Go to the Fire TV Menu.
- Select “Settings” and the “Applications” and then “Manage Installed Applications”.
- Select the App you are having trouble with.
- Change the settings for the selected app / clear cache data and app data.
- Force Stop the app/ Uninstall the app
- Reinstall the app from “Apps and Channels”
In any case, you encounter audio output problem when you are watching your TV, but there is no sound then follow these steps:
- Firstly, ensure that audio is not muted on your TV.
- In case your Fire Stick is connected to an A/V receiver. Ensure that it is switched on.
- From the Fire TV menu, go to Settings>Display & Sounds> Audio. Ensure that Dolby Digital Plus is set to OFF.
- If Fire Stick is connected with an HDMI cable to your Fire TV. Then unplug it and plug it back again.
How To Contact Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support Service
Amazon is essentially known for its solid customer support accessible on Amazon Fire TV Support Phone Number. In spite of the way that there are an enormous number of customers dispersed over the globe, the tech beast offers the necessary assistance for each customer through different other options.
It might be possible that you need Amazon Fire Stick Tech Support for any of the purposes related to your Fire TV Stick. If you want to know how to Amazon Fire TV Stick Customer Service, we have listed them below:
You can contact amazon through email communication. You just need to send an email with your issue elaborating in detail to the tech support team.
How to Call Amazon: Fire Stick Toll-Free Customer Service
You also have the option of contact Amazon by calling toll free Amazon Fire TV Support Number depending on your location. Amazon’s customer service phone number is. And you can call that number 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please note that all the countries have their specific toll free number for Amazon Firestick Customer services, and they only work within the country. If you are trying to call from some different country, then you have to pay international calling charges.
Online Help Articles
Amazon has so many online help articles that customers can access to address different problems. These articles are tailored to meet specific problems that customers may encounter and provide the needed support on how to solve them. They are well detailed and most suitable for individuals that are ready to read and understand ways of solving their unique problems.
Fire Stick Community Support
If you are an Amazon customer, you are also welcomed to be part of the community support. There is a digital and device forum where issues are discussed on a regular basis. Once you have any troubles you can ask a question in the forum. People with relevant knowledge will provide helpful answers.
Through Live Chat:
You can contact through live chat. For that, you need to be login to your Amazon account and select the online chat with the executive.
In case the issue persists, you can reach out to Amazon Customer Support for in-debt assistance or support. If your device is under warranty, Amazon will fix or replace the device for you. If you want to be convinced with the Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support, get in touch with the customer service right away.