Plenty Of Fish is an online dating site that is mostly known by the name of POF. In today’s date, it is one of the most popular dating websites with having more than 100 million registered users. The site was started in the year 2003 and running successfully till date. In this article, we will discuss how to recover POF account if you forget your POF username and password.
You can measure the popularity of this site by the fact that over 1 million people find their life partners every year. If you are also a single one and looking for someone special then POF is the best platform to engage with someone. The best part about POF is that it offers you to create an account free of cost with limited features. If you want to access premium features, then you have to pay for that.
Creating an account On POF is very simple if you have some knowledge about the internet and computer. You simply need to give some essential information about yourself. On the basis of your information that you’re provided to POF, the POF algorithm shows a match according to them. You can also filter the matching criteria by selecting a particular area, height, interests, and much more.
POF also has its own app for both Android and iPhone users. With the help of the POF app, you can access the services of the POF site anywhere on your phone with your registered username and password. POF app is very user friendly and easy to use. You can able to edit your POF profile, search other users, read and respond to messages, and upload an image.
When you go to sign up at POF, you need to select a unique username and a strong password which is easy to remember for future logins.
How To Recover POF Account Login Information? -POF Account Recovery
Anyhow, if you are unable to login into your POF account, then might be possible that either you have forgotten your username and password or entering the wrong credentials. So in this post, we will share all the steps through which you can easily recover your POF account.
Forgot POF Username:
If you forgot your username then you can try login in with your email address which is associated with your POF account. Once you log in with your POF account, you can verify your username in the My Profile section. Please note use only that email address that you enter while POF sign-up process.
Forgot POF Password:
In case you forget your POF password then do the following steps to recover your POF password.
- Visit the official POF website login page https://www.pof.com/login.
- Now click on the “Forgot Your Password button“.
- A password recovers web page will be open.
- Enter your email address which is associated with your POF account and click on the Reset Password button.
- Once you have done, open your email which is associated with your POF account. and check your inbox for a confirmation email received from the POF team.
- Go to your email and click on the confirmation link that you received from POF.
- Now a new web page will be open on your screen where you need to enter the new password and then click on the Update Password button.
Congrats, you will automatically log in to your POF account.
What Steps Need To Be Followed If You Did Not Receive Password Recovery Email From POF?
If you did not receive password recovery email, then do the following steps:
- Firstly check that the email you have entered is the correct one that is associated with your POF account.
- Check your spam folder. Sometimes email provider blocked the email to reach your inbox and flagged them as spam.
- Might be your POF profile is no more active or POF may block or delete your profile for suspicious activities or for violating the policies of POF. In such cases, it is better to contact POF Customer Support for help.
- If you have no longer access to your email then you can’t retrieve your login information. Then the best option is to consult with POF.
We hope the above steps will help you in getting your POF account back. But if you still failed to gain access to your POF account after trying all the things that don’t need to be worried about, just contact POF Customer Support for assistance.
They will assist you in a professional and help you in getting your account back. They will ask a few questions to verify that you are the only one who is the original owner of this account. So keep patience because there is always a solution to every problem.