eHarmony is one of the most popular online dating sites which was launched in the year 2000. The purpose of the site is to connect those single ones who are looking for an online partner. The site is totally trusted and safe. Till now around 60 million people have already connected with eHarmony and thousand of people getting their perfect match every day.
However, there is also a time to come when you want to cancel your subscription. There can be plenty of reasons behind your canceling your eHarmony subscription either you got your soul mate or you wanna take a break from an online dating site. Whatever the reason, you can cancel your subscription in various ways.
In this article, we will guide you step by step how you can cancel your subscription. The criteria of cancelling eHarmony subscription are different if you have purchased eHarmony subscription through third party accounts such as iTunes or App store.
Cancel eHarmony Subscription Through Online
- Visit the official website of eHarmony.
- Now login to your eHarmony account by entering your login credentials.
- Once you have logged in to your account, click on your profile picture in the top bar. A drop-down menu list will be displayed.
- Now select Account Settings
- Once your Settings page opens, click Billing.
- Scroll down the Billing page until you should see the Subscription status window. In this window, all the information regarding your subscription will be there like when was your last subscription payment was, when your subscription will renew, or when it gets to expire.
- From here, just click the “Cancel My Subscription” button at the bottom of the window and follow the instructions accordingly.
Cancel eHarmony Subscription From iTunes or App Store
If you purchased a subscription using an Apple device or iTunes, Apple requires customers to cancel subscriptions through the App Store. Here are the steps you need to follow while canceling your subscription through iTunes, iPad, or App Store.
- Go to the Settings of your IOS device
- Tap on the iTunes & App Store
- Now tap on Apple ID and then select “View Apple ID” from the box that pop up. Now enter your apple id account password if you are not signed in.
- If you are using the latest version of iOS then tap “Subscription” or if you are using an older version of iOS then tap “Manage Subscription” to view the subscription that you manage through iTunes. Now tap eHarmony.
- At the bottom of the options, presented, tap Cancel Subscription and then confirm to cancel your subscription for eHarmony.
Note: If you are using an older version of iOS then slide the button on the Auto-Renewal” slider to the “off” position instead.
Cancel eHarmony Subscription Via Email
If you don’t want to mess in online criteria, then you can also opt-out email option. Through email, you can also cancel subscriptions. Just do the following steps.
- Send an email to email@example.com for canceling your subscription.
- Please make a subject “Cancel My Subscription“
- Please provide your account information in the email.
- Once you send an email then wait for an email confirmation from the harmony side.
You can also check out the below video to know practically how to cancel the subscription.
If still you unable to cancel your eHarmony subscription, for that you can also take eHarmony Customer Support by talking to them.